Assist with the sales and marketing activities and events of a product or business line which may include following up to sales leads, generating sales leads, social media updates, advertising, electronic mailing, printing, customer events, and trade shows. Assist Marketing Manager with marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, advertising, and creating brand awareness. May require a bachelor's degree with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Generate and follow up with sales leads. Update sales CRM as appropriate.
- Assist in updating company website and social media sites with approved content.
- Assure that critical needs/interests of Product Managers, Sales, Support Staff and customers are met and that a quality image of PST is presented in a controlled and purposeful manner.
- Assist in tracking and communicating progress/status/needs to project stakeholders.
- Report marketing effectiveness to Marketing Manager (conveying new marketing ideas and suggestions as they arise along the way).
- Coordinate with project managers, management team, sales staff, and utilize external resources to identify the best methods of promoting products to increase sales and market share.
- Assist with sales campaigns, materials and advertisements; manage project timeline to include design, writing, photography, layout, printing and distribution of materials with the support of the graphics, publications, and promotions staff.
- Coordinate with promotions staff for the design, administration, implementation and attendance of product conferences, promotional events, workshops, and training seminars with the cooperation and support of the management team.
- Preparing for company conferences/shows by doing whatever is necessary such as preparing materials, packing, testing, etc.
- Any and all other duties/tasks which may arise in the short term that are deemed critical or beneficial to the company, especially as they relate to the success of assigned project(s).