PUBLIC STORAGE is looking for a senior HR leader with strong business acumen, big picture vision and a hands on approach to lead change in the organization through leadership, management, technical depth and customer service.
The VICE PRESIDENT, HUMAN RESOURCES will lead and execute talent strategies for our Field Operations team of 5,000 employees across the United States. Reporting to the Chief HR Office, this position will work closely with Public Storage’s Chief Operating Officer and corporate HR team, and lead our HR Directors in driving transformation while managing day-to-day operations and performance.
- Lead talent management initiatives across field operations, including workforce strategy, succession planning, organizational assessment, and talent development.
- Lead and develop field based HR professionals that specialize in employee relations and team engagement.
- Manages all aspects of Field Employee Relations and a team of seasoned HR Directors that provide support, counsel and direct managers on all employee relations issues and workplace culture.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design and implement organizational and talent initiatives with the Corporate HR Centers of Excellence.
- Lead the implementation of the company's people strategy which includes all aspects of culture, engagement and employee experience.
- Create and implement internal development programs that drive engagement, retention and business results.
- Leverage people analytics to drive results, measure program adoption, effectiveness, and value for team members.
- Investigates, documents and responds to employee issues to ensure a resolution. Prepares reports on investigative activities.