Responsible for leading the strategic design, implementation, maintenance and ongoing use of business intelligence applications to facilitate and enhance data-driven business decision-making.
- Define and implement business intelligence and data analytics architecture and roadmap aligned with business objectives.
- Design, implement, and maintain BI solutions, including data acquisition, transformation, storage, reporting, and analytics.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of BI solutions ensuring quality through testing, monitoring, and support.
- Work closely with end users to identify important business data analytics, determine where information is stored, and develop methods to retrieve and report on data using business intelligence applications.
- Define business intelligence project requirements by establishing project milestones, phases, and elements; form project team and establish project budget. Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Lead the work of other Business Intelligence Specialists by providing direction, support, and guidance to new projects and ongoing maintenance.
- Participate in new software or solution evaluations by providing technical and business need knowledge and integration input.
- Provide ongoing support to users by continuously improving and refining business intelligence operations based on end user feedback.
- Perform a variety of regularly scheduled month, quarter, and year-end business intelligence procedures and reporting generation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 10 years combined experience working with business intelligence applications in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Minimum 5 years experience with business intelligence, analytics and data warehouse technologies including Power BI, SQL Server, SSIS, and Cloud data warehouse platforms.
- Experience with SAP in a manufacturing environment
- Thorough understanding of business intelligence applications and their role in supporting business decisions.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of employees within the organization and external consultants.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information obtained during the course of performing job responsibilities.
- Work is generally performed within, office setting as well as in a plant manufacturing environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or finger, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to lift up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a computer screen as well subjected to temperatures of cold and warm along with wearing the proper PPE.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent knowledge, skills, and analytical ability gained through working.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.