Red Rooster Harlem is thrilled to join Harlem’s vibrant community alongside local legends like the Apollo Theater, Studio Museum, Sylvia’s and the Schomburg Center. Red Rooster Harlem was named after the legendary Speakeasy that was located at 138th Street and 7th Avenue, where neighborhood folk, jazz greats, authors, politicians and some of the most noteworthy figures of the 20th Century – such as Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., Nat King Cole and James Baldwin – would converge to enjoy drinks and music in an inviting atmosphere.
Award-winning chef and cookbook author Marcus Samuelsson was the youngest chef to ever receive two three-star ratings from the New York Times while at Aquavit as Executive Chef. In 2010, Marcus was the winner of Top Chef Masters, Season 2 and also served as the guest chef for the first State Dinner of the Obama Administration.
Red Rooster Harlem is seeking experienced Bussers who are passionate and want to be part of a great team with amazing potential for growth, this is your perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level.
· Assist with Opening and Closing Duties
· Greet all Guests immediately
· Arrange guest seats
· Observe all tables and make note of dirty, clean, and occupied tables
· Perform table maintenance by clearing courses and replacing utensils.
· Assist the servers by refilling beverages and water, processing payments, and running food to tables.
· Assist servers in resetting
· Inform Management of all unsatisfied guests
· Minimum of 1 year experience in a casual/fine dining restaurant.
· Must be punctual with scheduled shifts.
· Must be able to effectively communicate with team members and guests.
· Will be required to work a flexible schedule.
· Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
· Ability to lift 30 lbs.
· Food and Beverage Knowledge a plus
· High School Degree or equivalent.