JOIN THE RUKCO TEAM
The RUKCO team is excited for growth. We are currently searching for top-level personnel to build our team. Our parnters in the pharmaceutical and construction sectors are in need of strong professionals to facilitate safety and environmental management programs for a large-scale project supporting both construction and manufacturing activities.
We have openings coming in the near future in the Cincinnati, Ohio market.
Local candidates are preferred, but not mandatory.
If you are interested in opportunities with RUKCO, please submit resumes for consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work with owner safety managers in a duel role to implement and support of construction and manufacturing operations
- Provide oversight of organizational safety and enviromental guidelines for contractor management and operational manufacturing activities
- Report directly to the facility HSE team
- Support of environmental commissioning and non-routine activities within the facility
- Develop and implement life safety requirements and controls
- Conduct site safety observations, identify areas for improvement, and develop comprehensive reports
- Facilitate effective coordination and communication through active participation in meetings/group collaboration
- Facilitate trainings and other safety-related presentations for site personnel
- Update safety logs, write safety reports and submit these to appropriate staff
- Participate in incident investigations and analyze incident reports
- Implement corrective action procedures and track progress on corrective actions
- Ensure strong communication between RUKCO team, site personnel and client project management
- Work with other safety professionals, project management and trades personnel to establish the safety cultural initiatives
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least three (3) years of experience in environmental, safety or loss control
- Experience operating in dual role of environmental and safety
- Owner representation experience working within the construction and general industry sectors
- Focused experience in construction, manufacturing, pharmaceutical chemical, oil and gas industries
- Value placed on owner representation experience
- Industry certifications and accretions (i.e. CHST, CSP) are appreciated
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS, WE’RE ALSO LOOKING FOR A TEAM MEMBER WHO:
- Is an excellent communicator and works well with a diverse group of people
- Has outstanding written communication skills
- Works well in a group and is very collaborative
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter; requires little supervision
- Meets deadlines, goal-driven and wants to learn and grow in a career
WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER WITH RUKCO? APPLY WITH US TODAY!