Solar power is the #1 source of new energy in the world. Raptor Maps is a fast-growing, venture-backed, MIT-born startup that builds software to manage the solar lifecycle. We are deployed across 35 countries and 31 million solar panels. Our software enables the solar industry to scale, which is essential in the fight against climate change.
We are looking for an entry-level Business Operations Assistant to play an integral role in scaling Raptor Maps' rapidly growing business. We are seeking a highly organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
The success of business operations directly impacts the revenue streams of the company. As such this role is an opportunity to join a high-growth tech startup and truly make an immediate impact.
- Assist in maintaining reporting tools and databases, and manage ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests
- Prepare, verify, and dispatch invoices for sales or services rendered
- Manage and improve upon operational processes for accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Continually identify opportunities to improve overall productivity, leveraging automation and system improvements whenever possible
- Support various administrative tasks for all teams, including paperwork, contract review, and more.
- Assist in other special projects as required
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Adaptable team player who can juggle multiple competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Technical aptitude, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management and process-focused skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relentless problem-solver
- Ability to work both independently with minimal guidance and cross-functionally with various teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks is a plus
ALL RAPTOR MAPS TEAM MEMBERS
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and success in the team
- Have transparency into the operations of the rest of the company and are expected to be transparent and communicate honestly and effectively
- Have a sense of urgency. We are tackling a global problem, working in a fast-paced industry, and building a once in a lifetime company at Raptor Maps.
- Work remote, work in a Boston-based office, or take a hybrid approach