Our client, a leader in digital content production, seeks a talented Studio Producer to work on eCommerce and Immersive (AR/VR/MR) content.
The Studio Producer will be responsible for coordinating projects in the CGI and Immersive divisions, working closely with Supervisors, Leads and the CG/2D artist teams, both locally and internationally.
- Works with the account service team and digital strategist to identify web/digital solutions for client needs and to coordinate production of fully integrated interactive/traditional advertising campaigns.
- Consults with the account service and creative teams to develop client interactive projects, provide guidance in design and content development, and to advise on platform capabilities and limitations.
- Defines resource needs and works with project management team to create project estimates, plans and timelines.
- Selects, coordinates and manages production of interactive projects with outside vendors.
- Manages routing process, in partnership with appropriate Project Managers, throughout the life of the project.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of digital projects, keeping account service teams up-to-date.
- Manages a flexible number of Co-ordinator's, based on number of projects
- Prioritizes project tasks and manages deliverables independent of the project team to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Manages content creation, asset collection and organization of interactive projects.
- Manages quality assurance and testing efforts for all interactive projects.
- Assists in solidifying processes and establishing best practices for digital projects in the company.
- On digital projects, works with the project management team to manage budgets and project profitability, monitors scope creep and re-scopes projects if necessary.
- Attends networking and other community engagement on behalf of the company.
- Keep all staff current with key topics and opportunities relevant to our clients' business.
- Have effective communication skills
- Are able to manage outside vendors effectively and efficiently
- Have solid business and advertising industry understanding
- Love managing details and are really, really good at it
- Have an understanding and capacity for analysis/analytics
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated, but take direction and coaching well
- Proactively bring new ideas, new information on relevant technology, etc., to the team
- Have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Willing to assume ownership and responsibility for their work
- Have the ability to work in an energetic and creative environment and engage effectively with diverse personalities
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Macintosh operating system, Microsoft Office, and multiple web browser proficient
- Demonstrated writing and speaking skills
- Understanding and familiarity with marketing/advertising tactics
- Understanding and familiarity with leading production management software, especially Shotgun and fTrack
- Familiarity with, and working knowledge of, Adobe Design Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with CGI and Mobile development pipelines and roles
- Basic understanding of coding languages and their uses/limitations
- Knowledge in websites, email, social, digital advertising, SEO and SEM
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and MailChimp a plus
- Google and relevant certifications a plus