At RED ROBIN, we're not your typical burger restaurant. Our fans love us
for our quirky personality, and the way we add an unexpected wink of fun
to whatever we do. If you have a magnetic personality, contagious energy
and are interested in working in an environment where anything is
possible, come join our team!
NOW HIRING PART TIME:
IF YOU ARE:
- A strong Team Player
- A Good communicator
- Organized with a great attention to detail
- At least 18 years old
AS A TEAM MEMBER AT RED ROBIN, YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Fast Paced Surroundings
- Opportunities to Build a Career
- A Great Place to Make Friends
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Red Robin Food Discounts
- Awesome discounts on great things like Computers, Cell Phone Plans,
Event Tickets (Concerts, Sports, Events, etc...) & more!
Our core B.U.R.G.E.R. values ensure that guests & team members alike are
better for being here.
BOTTOMLESS FUN - Our guests love coming here because we do too!
• Our playful spirit gets mixed into everything we do.
UNWAVERING INTEGRITY- do the right thing, no matter what.
• Our word is a 100% guarantee we will deliver. Even when it’s tough or
no one is looking.
RELENTLESS FOCUS ON IMPROVEMENT - We are always striving to be better.
• We constantly seek knowledge and innovation to keep things popping!
GENUINE SPIRIT OF SERVICE - We go above and beyond to meet our guests
• Unbridled hospitality and personal connections are in our DNA.
EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE - Remarkable people make us better.
• We honor our Team Members by caring for, developing and rewarding
RECOGNIZED BURGER AUTHORITY - Nobody does burgers as well as we do,
• We are the gold standard in taste, quality, presentation and
RED ROBIN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY & E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
_RedRobin (RRGB) is a well established, full service restaurant concept
that has growth opportunities for team members in a casual dining
environment. At Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews you can grow your
career with us. This restaurant front of house job for bar tender or
barback or mixologist will focus on guest service and bar guests in
which you will be expected to provide great customer service in addition
to drink preparation. Bar tender roles also must interact with
co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to other
front of house team members._