OUR CUSTOMERS BREAK RECORDS; WANT TO JOIN A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM?
• Your mission is to help our customers grow. We drive profitable, sustainable growth by implementing OUTCOME-FOCUSED TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS on the Salesforce platform.
• We are passionate about our customers' success and have a proven track-record for delivering results that drive our customer's growth in revenue, profitability and enterprise value.
• We work with our customers at eye-level, as business partners. We are confident in achieving outstanding results and treasure our long-standing customer relationships. It's greatly rewarding to experience our customers' success and have the pleasure to support them in achieving their personal and professional goals.
THE CHALLENGES YOU WILL FACE
• You will join a small and elite team. That means you will learn a lot, carry varied responsibilities quickly and have the opportunity to work with executives and leaders.
• The work you will be doing requires strong communication skills and the intellectual curiosity to understand the business of our customers and the challenges they face.
• You will work in a no-nonsense environment, where everyone is passionate about results that we can all be proud of.
• You are expected to demonstrate a relentless pursuit of your craft. You need to be willing to spend the extra time to find the elegantly simple solution.
• You will need to demonstrate the business acumen and technical expertise required to implement a modern solution leveraging Salesforce.com as a platform (PaaS).
• You are expected to apply solid programming disciplines and best practices and use the Scrum development methodology on all projects and engagements.
DOING RIGHT THINGS
• You have 1-3 years of development experience, which you will leverage to perform object oriented analysis, design and programming activities.
• You will apply experience and working knowledge in Salesforce declarative development, Apex and/or other similar languages (Java, C#).
• You will combine your technical background with an understanding of business processes in marketing, sales, operations and customer service.
• You will make decisions methodically and account for desired results and ROI.
• You will expand your learning of the Salesforce platform. We would love it if you have some prior experience working with Visualforce, Apex and SOQL to expedite the ramp-up.
• You will work with customers to develop requirements in a direct and confident way. You will lean into the solution by showing prototypes quickly to engender better conversations.
• You will get excited when you create simple and intuitive solutions to complex business and technical problems.
• You care about improving our customer's overall business performance.
HOW YOU CAN MEASURE YOUR SUCCESS
• Customers love working with you. They trust your input and guidance.
• You lead the creation of technical solutions that are simple and intuitive.
• You will have a positive impact on our customers business, as measured by ROI and other KPIs.
• You will quickly integrate with the team and foster positive and collaborative
• You will continuously learn and contribute to your personal and professional growth.
When you apply, please let us know your favorite text editor or IDE, and why.