WHY WE EXIST
At RevenueZen, we believe in the following:
EMPOWERMENT. To be self-sufficient and unencumbered toward the path to your own success.
ACHIEVEMENT. To use our ambitions and abilities toward the growth of personal and human prosperity.
DISCOVERY. To use our curiosity as innovators, pioneers, artists and adventurers to discover new technologies, businesses, ideas and insights.
INTEGRITY. To act in accordance with one's values. Expressing, upholding and translating them into practical reality, even when challenged.
WHAT WE DO
RevenueZen is a marketing agency, built for the modern age. We take a technology-supported, human-centric approach to sales and lead generation, to help our clients get their ideas out into the world so that they can sell more product, grow quickly, and expand their vision. To do this, we:
- Work with our clients to deeply understand their product, who their buyers are, and what those buyers care about at an emotional level
- Create & document for them an efficient sales prospecting process, including communication templates, talking points, and tone guidelines
- Use intelligent software to personalize emails, LinkedIn messages, and phone calls according to our clients' buyers
- Contact hundreds of prospects per week, in order to spark genuine human-to-human conversations
- Set up appointments with interested prospects and our clients' sales team, so they can build relationships and close deals
In short: we tell compelling stories at scale_, _to help our clients reach their market and build more sales pipeline.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
This is where you come in. To help us get our clients' message out into the world, we need someone at the helm of each account, coordinating those contact campaigns and setting appointments!
Our ideal candidate:
- Is independent, creative, resourceful, and comfortable working remotely
- Loves communication, but also enjoys thoughtful introspection (we're mostly ambiverts!)
- Knows when to ask for help and is highly coachable
- Is educated and friendly with technology (such as G Suite and how to use a CRM)
- Doesn't necessarily have experience in sales or prospecting, but isn't scared of following up and being persistent
- Loves to seek out knowledge (if a friend had trouble finding you, they would probably start by looking in the nearest bookstore)
- HAS EXPERIENCE IN SALES, PROSPECTING, OR ESPECIALLY SALES DEVELOPMENT ALREADY
Please note that we dramatically prefer applicants who live in Oregon or New York. We slightly prefer applicants in California. If you are fantastic but do not live in these locations, feel free to apply knowing that the bar will be higher.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Guided by veteran growth leaders who cut their teeth at high-powered technology startups, you'll learn:
- How write fantastic sales emails and make intelligent, relevant phone calls
- How business professionals buy high-ticket items (mostly software & services), and how to sell to them
- How to use cutting-edge software tools for sales automation and lead generation
- How to master any future sales roles you might take at a high-growth technology company
- How to play the ukelele (if you want)
We believe that people work best when... well, when they work best! We're flexible on hours, but sales development reps typically handle the following each day:
- Work with our management team to create, optimize, and deploy sales campaigns
- Set as many appointments as possible (quotas vary depending on the situation)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working remotely
- Have an opinion on the future of modern technology
- Have a great sense of humor
- Are an interesting person
- Have experience working remotely (we are located in Portland OR & Buffalo NY but we don't spend all of our time in the office)
Compensation for this position includes both salary and uncapped commission, with at-quota earnings (OTE) of $48,000 and accelerated earnings for achievement above plan. Plus, earn extra "Rep of the Month" bonuses for taking the top #1 or #2 spot on the team for quota achievement.
We are an inclusive, welcoming, and high-performing team.
If this sounds like a fit, we'd love to hear from you about joining us!