Real Inc. is seeking direct Care Staff to assist individuals in acquiring, developing and accessing functional skills and supports (both social and environmental) needed to perform more successfully in the community and at home.
Available shifts Monday to Friday Mornings
* Teach skills needed to promote independence, inclusion and productivity.
* Teach/model appropriate social skills
* Provide transportation to and from the day habilitation sites, as well as int he community.
* Provide supervision to individuals in accordance with the habilitation plan.
* Complete all required documentation.
* Transport individuals in a safe and comfortable manner in accordance with all NYS law and Agency procedures.
* Maintain a valid NYS Driver License; complete all documentation including vehicle logs in a timely and complete manner, communicate condition of vehicles to Supervisor/Coordinator.
* Attend meetings and trainings.
* Participate in recreational trips and community outings as scheduled by program.
* Report all incidents in a timely fashion.
* Comply with OPWDD regulations.
* Posses a high school diploma/GED
* At least one year of experience working with intellectually/developmentally disable population.
* Valid NYS Driver License; must successfully pass the required road test.