* THIS IS A 9-MONTH, FULL-TIME, PAID, INTERN POSITION *
- This intern position will support the Marketing Communications Supervisor in the completion of major tasks including:
- Create and/or edit videos using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Manage and maintain social media channels (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram): Assist agency in writing and scheduling posts, including curating content from other sources; monitoring, measuring and reporting effectiveness based on KPIs; assist in oversight of social-media-related activities by advertising agency; audit SM accounts; participate in weekly SM meetings. Create images for all corresponding SM posts following corporate guidelines.
- Assist with webinar activities from various business units: maintain individual mail lists; invite using mail server tool; provide links to webinar; provide follow up report of attendees.
- Experience with eCommunication tools such as HubSpot and Mailchimp
- Provide support for a variety of other communications projects:
- Assist with public relations projects, supporting key priorities of business units and able to help match up existing content that relates to key product priorities
- Support Communication Specialist where needed
- Audit website to ensure content is current
- Data gathering and analysis for specific marketing initiatives
- Photography and GoPro work when needed
- Must be able to follow corporate brand guidelines
Because of the changing nature and increasing availability of communications channels, additional duties and tasks may be assigned.