RipeMetrics, Inc. (http://ripemetrics.com), a cannabis customer experience and consumer feedback management platform, is looking for a Videographer and Video Production Editor with excellent communication skills, and a passion for cannabis, for an unpaid internship at our San Diego, CA office.
You'll be working as part our budding creative and content marketing team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
You'll film and edit videos that go up on the RipeMetrics social channels. This includes “micro-clips” (to be seen on LinkedIn or Instagram feed) and longer form videos on YouTube.
Additionally, you'll take the content or images from a video and create marketing images to distribute across social.
Must be able to work within a team environment to produce quality and impactful videos and capture the excitement of the brand.
- Develop, produce, shoot, and edit original and promotional video segments designed for social media platforms and optimizing versions of the story for specific platforms.
- Take ownership and manage projects with a predefined creative vision through careful planning and execution of video shoots and video editing.
- Ensure videos are in line with our guidelines and convey our message/story.
- Ensure composition, expression, and lighting meet creative standards.
- Drive all aspects of the video post-production process – from ingesting footage following a shoot to exporting for final delivery.
- Manage file storage, categorizing, and archiving for all projects.
- Stay ahead of the curve on ever-changing social media platforms and best practices.
- 1+ years of relevant experience as a videographer/editor
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience with DSLR, audio, and video camera equipment and file formats
- Proficient with either the Macintosh (OSX) and PC computing platforms (A Plus)
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with frequent priority shifts, without compromising forward movement and meeting deadlines
- Able to effectively multitask, work quickly, creative problem-solve, and prioritize
- Excellent communicative (verbal and written) and interactive skills
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines
- Flexible, accuracy, attentive to detail, deadline-oriented
NOT REQUIRED BUT EXTREMELY USEFUL:
- Experienced at copywriting and content creation
- Marketing Automation; Infusionsoft, Clickfunnels, ActiveCampaign
- Email Marketing
- Basic Wordpress skills / familiarity
- Social marketing experience; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Cannabis business enthusiasts encouraged
- Customer Journey, Customer Experience, User Experience or User Interface UX/UI design
Are you interested in joining a team of fun, dedicated, and enthusiastic people?
If so, this may just be the place for you!
To apply and learn more please visit: