WHO WE ARE:
RipeMetrics, Inc. (http://ripemetrics.com ), a Customer Experience and Feedback Management platform for the cannabis industry, is seeking a driven, enthusiastic and highly-ambitious UX/UI Graphic Designer intern.
As our UX/UI Design intern you'll help design the appearance and functionality of our products. You'll also add sophistication, professionalism and consistency to our company branding.
This is an unpaid internship which requires you to commute to our office in Allied Gardens San Diego. College students or recent college grads are preferred - but not required. This is a great time to get in on the ground level with an amazing Start-Up.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You'll learn how to design the overall look and feel of digital media products, analyzing/testing usability, and creating graphical elements
- How to work with product and technical teams to understand business requirements and technical limitations
- How to conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- How to analyze product functionality and recommend changes based on UX trends and best practices
- How to create graphics and creatives for use in product and company properties and materials
- How to implement A/B product usability testing
- How to create a style guide for the product development team
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a can-do attitude
- Organized, detail oriented, and reliable
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create sketches, wireframes, interactive prototypes as well as visual design comps
- Organized and able to juggle multiple projects
- Experience working with design tools such as Sketch, Invision Studio, Lunacy, or similar
- Experience in various design patterns and design strategies
- Passion for the latest and greatest innovations in design, material/fluent, etc
- An interest in the cannabis industry
- College students or recent graduates who have completed coursework and/or gained experience in graphic or digital design
- Experience working w/ Sketch in particular
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with cross platform design (web, tablet, mobile)
Are you interested in joining a team of fun, dedicated, and enthusiastic people?
If so, this may just be the place for you!
To apply visit: