ARE YOU INSPIRED BY HELPING PEOPLE? SO ARE WE!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
RIVERSIDE POST ACUTE by Reliant Management provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services to skilled nursing facilities.
Using our proprietary patient-centered clinical programs, we have over 37,000 patient interactions every day in over 800 facilities in 40 states. We are completely committed to the professional development of our therapists, functional improvement of our patients we serve, and cultivating strong partnerships with our community.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We're currently assisting a large and established healthcare company in finding a motivated and responsible ACTIVITIES ASSISTANT to work alongside the company's Activities Director in successfully carrying out day-to-day events. This a full-time, permanent position ideal for an enthusiastic individual at a great organization!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Conduct the scheduled program of activities such as bowling, trivia, or gardening
- Provide companionship to residents
- Encourage involvement to ensure residents are participating and engaged in activities
- Assist with nutritional snacks during the day
- Practice unwavering compassion and understanding that residents are valuable individuals who struggle with memory or cognitive ability loss
- Must be reliable, organized, and have good communication
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 1 year of previous experience as Activities Assistant or similar role. An equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities may be considered in place of listed minimum requirements
- First Aid Certification
- Must be able to pass a background check, health screening, as well as provide proof of employment eligibility in the U.S
WHAT WE OFFER:
- BENEFITS: FULL TIME EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION INSURANCE. WE OFFER COMPETITIVE PAY AND MANY OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT WITHIN THE MEDICAL FIELD.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.