Contract Duration: 3 months
Pay rate: $11.94 ON W2
LOCATION: RICHARDSON, TX 75082
Contributes to the activities of the Richardson shipping and receiving warehouse organization by performing the following duties and specific assignment to a core area, e.g., Shipping, Receiving, Picking/Packing, Inventory Control, or Order fulfillment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management.
· RF Scanner usage.
· Picking, Packing, Loading, Unloading, Receiving, and Counting.
· Material Handling common to warehouse work.
· Provide Timely and Accurate Data Entry services.
· Supply feedback to management.
· Operates pallet jack to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving to storage or work area
· MUST BE ABLE AVAILABLE TO WORK AN 8 HOUR SHIFT DURING THE HOURS OF 7 AM – 7PM, MONDAY – FRIDAY. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK SATURDAY AND SUNDAYS, OR MORE THAN 8 HOURS PER DAY AS WELL.
· Adhere to company policies, ISO requirements, 5S, safety, and quality workmanship; Must maintain good attendance and punctuality.
· Supports continual improvement efforts.
· Other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· 1-2 years related experience
· High School Graduate or GED
· Knowledge of computers required
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 – 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Must be able to use a keyboard, computer, telephone, pallet jack.
_# FOR QUICK RESPONSE,CANDIDATE CAN ALSO SEND THEIR UPDATED RESUME DIRECTLY TO _ firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Skills Required Experience