We have a client seeking an IT Customer Support team members!
- Provide technical assistance/basic maintenance with retail equipment, including computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for offices/clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Analyzing and resolving problems in real-time to ensure a positive customer experience
- Coaching and Mentoring employees when additional training/support is needed
- Performing administrative duties such as time keeping, shift schedules, tracking daily activity, inventory, and requisitioning supplies
- Traveling from site to site as needed, on-call.
- Maintaining confidentiality and trust with sensitive information.
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients/customers
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- HS Diploma Required
- Some college w/ completed coursework in business, criminal justice, psychology, marketing, human resources, or other related "people' oriented field of study OR 2+yrs of comparable exp. in retail or office environment preferred
- 1+yrs working with customers in a fast-paced environment