The ENCOMPASS ADMINISTRATOR assumes the responsibilities of lead system administrator and as the credit union’s lead subject matter expert for the Encompass platform. This requires providing best practice recommendations, identifying areas for enhancement and opportunity, hands-on development and maintenance, escalated issue/ticket support and the general day to day upkeep, troubleshooting, and support of the Encompass platform for its users.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Lead discovery meetings with department managers and end users to capture requirements and makes recommendations on system changes and optimizations.
- Design and implement approved change requests by creating new loan products, workflows, input forms, codebase assemblies, plugins and standalone applications related to Encompass.
- Facilitate Encompass user advisory group to gather, review and potentially implement process improvements to workflows based on direct end user feedback.
- Provide support to end users with their daily questions, concerns and proper usage of the system. This includes troubleshooting, timely error resolution and coordination of support requests directly with Ellie Mae tech support.
- Coordinate with the Lending Compliance and Quality Administrator in ensuring Encompass is functioning consistently in accordance with applicable laws and regulations relating to mortgage lending.
- Maintain complete document library, build custom documents as needed and maintain eFolder settings to ensure preservation of a complete paperless environment with requisite document retention in coordination with Information Management.
- Work closely with the Lending Compliance and Quality Administrator on the compliance service settings to maximize the benefit of this service.
- Maintain the point of sale (POS) solutions for successful delivery of loan applications, borrower documents and status notifications, partnering with our Brand Marketing team to ensure proper branding of the POS.
- Partner with the Secondary Market Administrator for effective management of our loan pricing tools and successful loan package delivery and purchase to our investor pool.
- Partner with the Real Estate sales team for proper set up and use of the Customer Relationship Module (CRM).
- Prepare reporting for both internal and external regulatory examination processes including electronic submission of data to regulatory agencies.
- Write or modify application programs according to standards utilizing modern programming languages/technologies and applies industry standard software development best practices.
MAINTENANCE AND UPGRADE SUPPORT
- Coordinate new hire and vendor access, and timely removal of permissions and access upon termination from the Real Estate department in accordance to best practices from Information Security.
- Review release notes in upcoming versions of Encompass and other integrated applications. Recommend tests and implement changes as required.
- Perform QA testing and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) within the appointed testing group within Real Estate.
- Create/update job aids, procedure and knowledgebase articles along with providing training support on any new features.
PROJECTS AND CONSULTING
- Participate and/or consult on departmental or organizational projects that contribute to the evolvement of STCU’s culture and strategic vision and/or achievement of goals.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement value stream mapping and kaizen events, looking for opportunities to leverage Encompass to bring efficiency to processes.
- Effectively manage, implement and prioritize business priority and departmental projects as assigned.
- Maintain regular communication with vendors to learn product feature directions, report and seek resolution of product defects and submit and monitor development of requested feature enhancements.
- Partner with the Lending Compliance and Quality Administrator to ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring is complete.
- Facilitate product upgrades and new feature integrations, working closely with stakeholders, and ensure business requirements are effectively addressed.
- Act as liaison for external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor the performance of third-party service providers to ensure quality and service levels are maintained. Immediately report any situations where service and support levels are not within standards.