STG International is seeking qualified candidates to work full-time and part-time as General and Operations Managers in Bethesda, MD
Minimum duties may include but are not limited to:
- -Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of public or private sector organizations.
- -Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
- -Participating with customer management in planning, developing, and implementing strategic program management goals for the organization;
- -providing on-going consultation with appropriate personnel to design training and education plans, decide outreach efforts, handle difficult cases, and design critical incident plans;
- -handling complaints and concerns of customers, which may include cases handled inappropriately, training sessions that did not meet expectations employees who could not easily access services, finding services in remote locations, changes with consortium staff, etc;
- -coordinating responses to requests for critical incident services, which may be unique and the level of effort is driven by the nature of the crisis, size of the event, number of people witnessing the event, etc;
- -working closely with customers when they are new to the organization by consulting with management about the details of the program operation, providing employee orientations;
- -conducting supervisor training, distributing marketing materials, developing policies and procedures; bringing on additional staff if the agency is large enough, meeting with points of contact, reviewing report formats, learning about agency nuances, etc;
- -establishing and maintaining positive, interactive relationships and communication with senior level federal managers to promote understanding of the customer mission;
- -interpreting professional, legal, and customer policies focusing on solutions;
- -representing the program to the federal manager as the expert in customer operations and in occupational health services;
- -serving as a customer specialist responsible for ensuring the integrity of the customer program through consistent and quality application of program policies and practices;
- -interacting extensively with program peers enhancing national program congruity;
- -offering suggestions and represents customer agency concerns and interests to customer management;
- -developing new and creative methods for assuring effective program enhancements and quality service delivery
- -Bachelor’s degree in health related field or business
- -Eight (8) years’ experience to related job description which may include but is not limited to, demonstrated knowledge of work place behavioral health and employee assistance program principles, theories, concepts, procedures, and professional practices;
- -knowledge of the organization including its mission, structure, operations, services, goals/objectives, policies and procedures;
- -ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all professional and support personnel, professional organizations, and with educational institutions which directly and indirectly support the customer.
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
_STGI OFFERS A COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDES MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K WITH COMPANY MATCH AND A GENEROUS PTO POLICY.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
, VISION, 401K WITH COMPANY MATCH AND A GENEROUS PTO POLICY. STG INTERNATIONAL IS AN EEO COMPLIANT ORGANIZATION.”