STG International, Inc. seeks a Facilities Account Manager for our Loma Linda clinics. EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH VETERANS IS A PLUS!
JOB SUMMARY: Establishes rapport with contract employees and Government Agency representatives, as appropriate.
Learns, understands and articulates the mission, business drivers, and operational needs of all the customers in his/her portfolio.
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
Helps guide Program Management Assistants (PMAs) to troubleshoot contract employee issues, if PMA support is available. If not, responsibilities include: employee support and interface, timesheet and expense report monitoring, creating and routing personnel actions, maintaining and updating all tracking spreadsheets and databases that support assigned contracts, submitting and tracking purchase orders, maintaining calendars, etc.
- Successfully manages multiple contracts ensuring all deliverables, professional services and contractual commitments are delivered on schedule and within budget, working with representatives from Human Resources, Accounting/Payroll, Contracts, and other departments as appropriate.
- Is aware, and can communicate, AT A GRANULAR LEVEL OF OPERATIONAL DETAIL, the types of services performed by STG employees on each contract within his/her purview. Applies this knowledge to help identify which contracts will serve as optimal corporate qualifications for Request For Proposal (RFP) responses.
- Demonstrates independent problem-solving and decision-making capability, including the Program Managers as appropriate (or up) on issues regarding contract staff conduct or performance, funding, redirection of effort, scope creep, contract modifications, issuance of stop work orders, and invoicing issues.
- Supports timely and accurate preparation of invoices and collections by reviewing materials issued by the Accounting Department.
- Supports achievement of the company’s financial targets by monitoring contracts to promote full contract utilization and by taking proactive actions by working with the Program Manager (PM) (or up) and the customer to adjust period of performance, bill rates and/or funding as necessary to ensure seamless support of customer needs within contract guidelines.
- Launches new contracts, with project plans, by working closely with the Recruiting Department to identify staff for existing or new customer requirements, ensuring contractual documentation is in place, and establishing mechanisms for regular customer interactions and status reporting, etc.
- Regularly updates the Program Manager (and up) on the performance of contracts under his/her purview.
- Understands and applies a range of quality assurance and risk mitigation strategies to minimize risks that are encountered on his/her contracts, engaging the Director (and up) as appropriate.
- Ensures the application of federal acquisition regulations, applicable laws, and STGi corporate policies to contract and task operations.
- Leverages his/her presence on the ground with employees, technical monitors, etc. to continuously identify and pursue opportunities for follow-on/expanded client work on existing contracts. Engages leadership (e.g., Program Manager, Business Development Representative(s), AVP, VP, CEO, Subject Matter Expert, etc.) in the pursuit as appropriate.
- Assists PM’s contributions to the proposal development process by leading and/or executing the following: technical response writing, staffing plan, project plan development, inputs to pricing, etc. Leads PMAs in other developmental tasks such as: tailoring resumes, tailoring corporate qualifications, developing compliance matrices, etc. if available.
- Assists PM during Recompetes for all pre-RFP and post-RFP activities for his/her expiring contracts.
- Supports the capture of new business consistent with the PM (and up) direction and business plan for the Division, this may include identifying, contacting, and meeting with existing and potential customers to establish mutually beneficial relationships as they relate to business development and partnering.
- Assists the PM (and up) and the Division to complete tasks associated with the design and development of new Human Capital/Human Resources, Management Consulting, Education and Technical Assistance or Healthcare Management.
- Participates in internal process improvement initiatives and serves as a liaison to other corporate divisions such as: Business Development, Contracts, Human Resources, Accounting, and Payroll. Performs other duties as assigned.
Trains, supervises and mentors Program Management Assistants.
Develops contract staff job performance plans, regularly counsels on performance, and rates staff against standards at appraisal time and also communicates results immediately.
Collaborates with recruiting to determine approaches for staffing contracts or opportunities that may lead to awarded contracts.
- Federal Contract Management (e.g., Program Management, Project Management, Financial Management, Staff Management)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical Reasoning, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Independent Decision Making
- Technical/Functional expertise in at least one area related to either Federal Human Capital/Resources or Management Consulting.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Access
- At least 2-4 years of managing multiple projects /programs with an emphasis on outstanding customer satisfaction and service
- Strong business writing and proposal development experience a plus
- Supervisory and management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
_STGI OFFERS A COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDES MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K WITH COMPANY MATCH AND A GENEROUS PTO POLICY.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.