STG International is seeking qualified candidates to work part-time in Washington, DC as a Nurse Practitioner
THIS POSTING IS FOR FUTURE OPENINGS – NO CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS.
Minimum duties may include but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illness, independently or as part of a healthcare team.
- May focus on health promotion and disease prevention.
- May order, perform, or interpret diagnostic tests such as lab work and x rays.
- May prescribe medication.
- Must be registered nurses who have specialized graduate education.
- Perform physical health assessments (physical examinations) according to specifications outlined within FOH medical examination guidelines (called medical panels in FOH electronic medical record system) using designated FOH and/or customer agency forms.
- Perform physical health assessments and provide responsive advanced occupational health care services within FOH SPS to possibly include travel immunization or medication prescription and/or dispensation, short-term prescription provision to address acute care issues or provide medical counter measures to an immediate health threat (if authorized under State license and privileged to do so by FOH Credentialing and Privileging representatives).
- Coordinate care activities with SPS staff to address client care concerns via methods that meet practicing limitations for the State in which practice occurs and maximize NP status for practical advanced care delivery to meet the SPS scope of services.
- Graduation from NLN accredited school of nursing (Diploma, AD, or BSN),
- Current RN licensure,
- Graduate of a NLN accredited Nurse Practitioner Program, MSN Preferred,
- Must have current certification from a national certification program, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP),
- May be required to have the Medical Examiner's Certificate for Certified Driver License exams,
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health care provider certification, training must contain hands-on component,
- May require Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) training,
- Proof of annual TB testing, Influenza Vaccination and Hepatitis B vaccination status if providing direct care,
- Must be privileged by FOH Medical Director.
- Must have recent two (2) years clinical experience in occupational health or related experience such as public health/community health, emergency department or ambulatory healthcare
“_STG International, Inc. (STGi) is a dynamic government contracting company dedicated to providing leading-edge Medical Staffing services to our government and military clientele. _
Outside of Medical Staffing services, STGi also provides Human Resource Services and System Solutions, Management and Data Resources Consulting Services, and Professional and Administrative Services. _
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STGi was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. Previously certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a woman-owned, minority business, STGi is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company’s exponential growth each year. _
_STGI OFFERS AN OUTSTANDING BENEFITS PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDES MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K WITH COMPANY MATCH AND A GENEROUS PTO POLICY. STG INTERNATIONAL IS AN EEO COMPLIANT ORGANIZATION.”