Develop, maintain, or implement business continuity and disaster recovery strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, strategy selection, and documentation of business continuity and disaster recovery procedures. Plan, conduct, and debrief regular mock-disaster exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly.
- Perform risk assessment to determine potential business impact
- Perform Business Impact Analysis to define of critical agency processes.
- Recommend recovery strategies and options, and assist with the implementation of recovery solutions.
- Develop and document program continuity plans.
- Develop schedules for training / awareness for program staff.
- Plan, conduct, and debrief regular mock-disaster exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly.
- Coordinate development of program schedules for annual business continuity documentation maintenance and updates.
- Report the business continuity status of program units to senior leadership
- Documented Business Continuity program
- Risk Assessment report with recommendations
- Documented business continuity plans for each program/division
- Documented training/awareness material for program staff.
- Documented mock exercise results and recommendations for improvement
- Documented program schedules for plan updates and maintenance
- Executive report to senior leadership on business continuity program