The Small Balance/ Term Lending non- bank lending division offers financing for stabilized small balance multifamily real estate properties regionally and nationwide.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES • Source stabilized Multi-Family/ CRE/ Bridge Term Loans through the solicitation of existing, active broker relationships and the development of new broker business relationships.
• Maintain a knowledge mastery of our lending programs, innovative technologies, and operating policies and procedures; demonstrate ongoing proficiency in the ability to effectively communicate the aforementioned, as applicable, to clients.
• Maintain updated knowledge of local area CRE market, including prospective clients, competitive landscape and economic trends.
• Develop and execute sales plan based upon monthly, quarterly and annual production standards; maintain accurate client and pipeline data information as required by Regional Manager or senior management.
• Work collaboratively with assigned Loan Analysts who are tasked with loan sizing functions and transaction or program-related communications with brokers.
• Analyze property and credit data and determine borrower financing objectives. Obtain required documentation or information, as applicable, in order to facilitate accurate and timely “quote to close.”
• Demonstrate ongoing commitment to professional ethics, a collaborative approach to problem-solving and the ability to contribute to our continuous improvement in business practices.
• Leverage industry and community events and affiliations with professional organizations to promote Sabal and its various services.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in business development, sales, or commercial real estate (bonus but not necessary - experience producing stabilized loans).
• Bachelor's degree is required; a degree in finance, business or related field strongly desired.
• Proven track-record as a production manager or officer employed by institutional lender with extensive and active broker client base and business referral network.
• Demonstrated knowledge of CRE finance, accounting, loan documentation and real estate law; well-versed in all aspects of loan processing, underwriting, and closing functions.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and other applications required to perform job responsibilities.
• Ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision and instruction, but also work well in a team-oriented environment.
• Strong attention to detail and able to meet strict deadlines.
COMPETITIVE BASE AND UNCAPPED COMMISSION STRUCTURE
FREDDIE MAC SMALL BALANCE LOAN PROGRAM
A dedicated leader in Freddie Mac SBL, we offer streamlined processing on multifamily refinance and acquisitions nationwide.
FREDDIE MAC TARGETED AFFORDABLE HOUSING EXPRESS PROGRAM
The sole seller / servicer offering this program for smaller simpler deals up to $10M nationwide.
FANNIE MAE SMALL BALANCE LOAN
Fannie Mae provides sustainable financing solutions that enhance the affordability, security, and convenience of financing smaller properties.
Our lower cost solution for small balance multifamily properties that are not quite stabilized but otherwise qualify for agency financing.
SPECIALIZED - CRE
Through our highly specialized platform, we offer a non-recourse loan up to $20M for core commercial real estate assets and multifamily properties nationwide.