- Perform routine but varied clerical duties on the manufacturing floor in accordance with standard procedures.
- Provide clerical support by recording, entering and verifying data from a variety of sources and documents.
- Maintain records, compile standard reports, file, tabulate, and performing routine clerical tasks related to manufacturing.
- Apply knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other departments' functions.
- May be responsible for data entry, reporting, checking or verifying of information, generation of reports and responding to data requests.
- Responsible for maintaining department files.
- May assist with production planning and special projects.
- Complete all paperwork for receipts, destroys, cycle counts, moves, and replenishments in a timely manner.
- Set up item codes in non-Superfulfillment programs.
- Complete inactivate process post item destruction.
- Add inventory locations as instructed by Supervisor
- Initiate destroy requests
- Role will not work directly with confidential data however will be in areas where confidential data is processed and therefore must complete annual HIPAA training.
- Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
- Organize and maintain warehouse and inventory areas for efficient material storage and handling.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures related to, but not limited to, security and protecting privacy of client and company information, production standards, and general safety.
RRD IS AN EEO/AA INCLUDING VETS AND DISABLED EMPLOYER
- High School diploma or GED is required. Previous inventory control or data entry experience preferred.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently to achieve production expectations.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required.