Investing in a career at Kinecta Federal Credit Union simply makes good sense. Kinecta is one of the largest credit unions based in California and growing! We currently have an exciting opportunity for an outgoing, ambitious, and innovative individual that thrives on helping people in a team environment.
The Personal Financial Advocate I & II is based in Member Service Centers. PFA I & II works within established guidelines to perform sales and service activities and routine teller transactions. Successful performance of the work requires good knowledge of sales, member service policies and procedures, member management, and basic financial analysis. Responsibilities include direct contact with credit union members and staff regarding inquiries, product offerings and lead generation. This position also requires good knowledge of cash handling, balancing standards, referrals and sales of products and services.
KINECTA OFFERS A GENEROUS LIFE-FRIENDLY BENEFITS PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES:_ _
- Competitive Salary Structure
- Generous PTO program
- Company Matching 401k
- Education Reimbursement
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Rewarding Community/Volunteer program
- Core Values that demonstrate our commitment to excellence
2020 SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- Medical – Blue Shield of California
- Medical – Kaiser Permanente
- Dental – MetLife
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
- 401(k) & 457(b)
OTHER BENEFIT OPTIONS INCLUDED TO ALL EMPLOYEES AT NO COST:
- Employee Assistance Program - EAP
- Total Wellness Program
- Student Loan Repayment
- Rideshare Program
- Employee Discount on CU Financial Services (Credit Cards, Mortgage & Consumer Loan Products)
- Community Volunteer Program
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Onsite Employee Gym
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of features and benefits of Credit Union products and services in order to solicit, explain, and discuss with members. This information may be acquired through on-the-job and formal training programs.
- Knowledge of corporate sales training programs and ability to execute on these to fulfill members needs and train members of the sales team. Information relating to specific Credit Union programs may be acquired through on-the-job and formal training programs.
- Strong communication skills (written and orally)
- Basic computer skills needed.
- 1 year of cash handling experience.
- 1 year of sales experience.
- Strong customer/member service skills.
- Ability to analyze member’s financial needs and provide related information and/or data to demonstrate product and service benefits.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to interact with staff, members and others encountered in the course of work.
- Ability to learn and apply new information or skills.
- Ability to perform highly detailed work on multiple, concurrent tasks.
- Work under intensive and competing deadlines.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 year of banking or financial service experience.
- Two years of experience in product sales in a financial institution and minimum 1-year experience in customer service and cash handling; or equivalent combination of education and experience.