CLEARANCE: Public Trust
Savantage Solutions is seeking a Systems Analyst to join our team. We provide a challenging, dynamic, and fast paced work environment where innovation is nurtured and creativity is embraced.
Savantage Solutions provides a wide range of consulting, systems integration, and financial and project management support to Federal and military agencies. For over two decades, Savantage Solutions has partnered with organizations in both the public and private sectors to achieve innovative solutions for customers' challenges. Savantage Solutions is a woman-owned company that values diversity, initiative, and a commitment to learning and growing. Our philosophy is that diversity is an asset to any industry or organization, and that innovation is only nurtured in an environment that embraces creativity and open minds. We thrive on the ideas and perspectives generated by a diverse workforce.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze client business requirements and assess their necessity and feasibility based on business, technical and contractual constraints.
- Translate business requirements into design solution.
- Document the solution by establishing technical design specification.
- Collaborate with the technical (software development) and quality assurance teams to ensure that requirements are clear, understood, actionable, and testable. Provide clarifications and revisions to requirements as needed throughout the release cycle.
- Deliver high quality requirements artifacts on schedule.
- Ensure baseline documentation is updated after each release.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITIES:
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Bachelors (or the equivalent) with a minimum of 5-7 years in government financials and accounting systems.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can contribute to the design and improvement of the ERP system.
- Experience with SDLCs, including Waterfall and Agile.
- Expertise in creating Use Cases/Flow diagrams.
- Experience with User Interface Design.
- Experience with relational database concepts and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of techniques for effective data gathering, analysis, and stakeholder interactions around business process and technology needs.
- Excellent communication skills; interpersonal skills and written skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, as required.
Other Desired Skills: Working experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, Process/Project Management tools like SBM (Serena), Atlassian JIRA etc.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must be US Citizen.
- BS Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related IT field.
- Knowledge of CGFM is a plus.
SAVANTAGE SOLUTIONS IS AN EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VET/DISABLED EMPLOYER