- Associate’s in Accounting required; bachelor’s preferred; or 7+ years of verifiable experience as a bookkeeper or accountant in lieu of degree.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel; and Quickbooks (expert-level). Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under pressure and very short deadlines.
- High level of personal integrity and ethics; positive outlook; maturity and good judgment; ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Must possess a high level of detail orientation and accuracy.
- Must be reliable.
- This position requires presence in the office; it is not a virtual position.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested and meet the minimum qualifications,please click on this link to express your interest in a short note outlining your qualifications and an application will be sent to you asap. .
You will be called first, and after your phone interview if we are still interested, you will be invited to a interview with Scenic City Resources and the client. We’re moving quickly, so please apply today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.