SCULLY COMPANY IS SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN FOR OUR 175 UNIT COMMUNITY, CRYSTAL PALMS APARTMENTS, LOCATED IN BOCA RATON, FL.
The MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the apartment building at all times. This involves ensuring a safe and secure living environment for residents and visitors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer assigned maintenance calls promptly and thoroughly and follow-up as appropriate.
- Tasks may include plumbing, carpentry, dry wall, minor electrical, janitorial, etc.
- Prep and make ready apartments for turn and move-in.
- Maintain property, grounds and apartments through routine upkeep and proactive maintenance plan. Maintain cleanliness of the buildings and the grounds surrounding each building, which includes cleaning and removal of trash.
- Position requires at least 3 to 5 years' experience as a Maintenance Technician in apartment building maintenance or an equivalent field.
- HVAC Certification is required.
- Full knowledge in all aspects of apartment maintenance and repair.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Own tools and commitment to safety standards required.
- Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening required.
- Must be able to take on-call nights and weekends on a rotating basis for the community and in an emergency.
- Able to meet physical demands of position.
- To ensure we are addressing emergencies as soon as possible, our Maintenance Technicians must live within 30 minutes of the community.
Scully Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health & dental insurance, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, apartment discount, a 401k savings plan, paid-time off benefits, training, and opportunities for growth and development.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER