SCULLY COMPANY IS SEEKING A MOTIVATED, OUTGOING AND RELIABLE FULL TIME LEASING CONSULTANT FOR PEMBROKE COVE APARTMENTS, A 302-UNIT A+ LUXURY APARTMENT COMMUNITY, LOCATED IN PEMBROKE PINES, FL.
LEASING CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting with prospective residents on a daily to show and lease apartments.
- Follows up on leads and inquiries for leasing apartments.
- Markets the community to find prospective business.
- Processes lease applications and renewals.
- Ensure all lease paperwork and supporting documentation is accurate and complete.
- Takes work orders and communicates with Maintenance Department on open issues.
- Assist current residents with any questions about the community or lease process.
Successful candidates will possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude, strong work ethic, punctual and consistent attendance record and a willingness to change direction quickly.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Outstanding customer service, marketing and sales skills a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with management, staff, residents, vendors/contractors and outside authorities always providing the highest level of customer service and professionalism.
- Proven reliability, follow-through and attention to detail required.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities, be proactive in approaching and dealing with issues.
- Ability to work independently to meet leasing goals and complete tasks in a timely manner with little supervision.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet & email and ability to quickly learn company specific programs and software. MRI Property Management Software experience is a plus.
- PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FLEXIBLE HOURS INCLUDING OVERTIME AND WEEKENDS AS ASSIGNED.
- Must be able to walk property in various types of weather to show apartments to prospective residents.
Scully Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health & dental insurance, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, apartment discount, a 401k savings plan, paid-time off benefits, training, and opportunities for growth and development.
Equal Opportunity Employer