You might love this job if you generally enjoy using words like "build," "analyze" and "optimize." If the conversation turns to digital marketing strategy at a dinner party (weird party!), people have a hard time getting you to stop talking. You're intrigued by delving into analytics to find the answers. You won't stop analyzing an AdWords campaign until you hit your target CPA. Your brain thinks in terms of logistics, conversions and problem solving. You'd rather take a math test than write a short story. BASICALLY, YOU'RE IN IT TO WIN IT FOR YOUR CLIENT .... YOU ROOT OUT THE PROBLEMS, HUNT DOWN THE SOLUTIONS, AND IMPLEMENT THE FIXES FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY "COST PER CLICK."
- love solving problems.
- love analytics, math, reporting, and analysis.
- won't stop until you hit your goals.
- have at least a few years of experience in managing:
- General digital marketing strategy
- Google Analytics reporting
- Facebook advertising (ads and boosts)
- Facebook reporting
- SEO campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- can put yourself in others' shoes and picture what they'll do next.
- don't mind in-person meetings and phone calls with clients.
- are SUPER ORGANIZED_ and communicative._
- hate talking with team members and clients.
- be turned off by numbers and analytics.
- be a know-it-all.
- be stubborn.
- think you're smarter than everyone else.
- Running AdWords campaigns
- Helping our SEO Specialist with SEO execution
- Tweaking website and article content to meet marketing needs
- Running ad campaigns on social media sites
- Putting together email marketing campaigns and emails
- Updating website content (using a CMS)