ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a high achieving Digital Sales Intern to join our team in Summer 2022. You will play a critical role in qualifying leads, profiling prospects and customers and providing input on which campaigns generate the best leads. Working in collaboration with Sales Development Reps (SDRs) and Field Sales professionals, your primary goal is to identify and qualify opportunities for the team you support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Follow up on Marketing-generated leads to qualify them for potential Sales opportunities
· Create, manage and drive all inbound leads to Sales acceptance
· Provide account team with detailed call notes in the CRM to ensure opportunities are understood and next steps are clearly identified
· Collaborate with Marketing in executing various demand generation campaigns
· Drive attendance to all company events and regional trade shows
· Understand how ServiceNow solutions address various customer pain points and
· Research, identify, and prioritize target accounts for prospecting activities
· Build prospecting contact lists
· Create org/account mappings of prospective clients
· Acquire, update and maintain contact information within the CRM
· Utilize and leverage internal and external technology to identify, develop and manage marketing leads effectively
· Enrolled as a full-time student, and will graduate after December 2022
· An ambitious, creative, goal-oriented and customer-focused mindset
· A basic understanding of Cloud computing and SaaS offerings
· Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
· Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
· A growth mindset, consistently working to improve your skills and adapt in a constantly changing environment
· Humble confidence and the ability to differentiate ServiceNow to customers
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.