Are you passionate about driving customer success? Addicted to solving problems? So are we. We are looking for a customer-driven problem solver at Sezzle. With a fun, genuine, and empathetic voice, you will be troubleshooting and writing clear and concise instructions to solve questions about utilizing Sezzle. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are dependable, resourceful, and get joy from going beyond to make customers successful.
- Work in the office at least one day a week, and remotely on weekends
- Provide clear, prompt, detailed, empathetic, and customer-oriented support to our customers
- Become a product expert
- Assist customers to resolve basic to complex inquiries via email, live chat, and phone call
- Work with other customer support team members to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Troubleshoot and report new or possible product defects.
- Work with customers to understand how they use Sezzle services, and provide valuable feedback to Product and Development teams.
- Act as an advocate for our customers, report and act on observed areas for improvement.
- Actively seek solutions to customer needs, communicate trends to leadership, and suggest innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
- Participate in training employees across departments.
- Work remotely on the weekends and one day a week in the Sezzle office
IDEAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed
- Very comfortable using web applications
- Proven success in a fast-paced support environment
- Exceptional writing capabilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate technical instructions and troubleshoot via phone support
- Ability to summarize technical customer issues into notes that are readable by other parties (you can paraphrase a complex issue while writing for comprehension)
- Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and use independent judgment
- A strong drive to complete tasks
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve issues
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred
- Email, phone and/or live chat experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting, and problem resolution, preferably with software.
- Fluent in written and spoken French
- 1 to 2 years of customer support experience is a plus.
- LiveAgent experience is a plus
- A+ character. We are team-first here at Sezzle
- A hard-working mentality. It's early and there is still a lot to build
- An excellent communicator
- A fun attitude. Life's too short. We can have fun while we work hard on cool things
- Smarts. We need people that are smart enough to make decisions on their own and also smart enough to know when they need input from others
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Collaborative workspace
- Commuter benefits, full-stocked kitchen, weekly lunches and much more!
- Headquartered in the North Loop area of Minneapolis with easy access to public transportation and right on the MetroLine
- The opportunity to join Minneapolis's fastest-growing startup alongside a team of motivated and driven individuals
WHAT MAKES WORKING AT SEZZLE AWESOME?
At Sezzle, we are more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers, and determined innovators; we are skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, golfers, dog-lovers, and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do. Sezzle recognizes and values the importance of diversity and inclusion in enriching the employment experience of its employees and in supporting our mission.
Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional startup culture, but rather, it is the visible example living in every employee that we hire.