We are searching for an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Technical Solutions Architect to bring our technology to life for world's leading brands. The person will present SheerID's offerings and architecture to partners and customers, define a joint solution, and be responsible for implementing the missing links if required.
The Technical Solutions Architect role is the liaison between external partners and customers, and the internal Product and Engineering teams. The person will uncover business requirements, develop a solution sales strategy, and implement what it takes to remove any technical objections in the sales cycle.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, with a hands-on approach, able to translate business requirements into a technical solution, exhibit drive to do things efficiently, and excel in a team environment.
ROLE SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
- Provides partners and customers with consultative expertise in assessing and evaluating SheerID's solution and its integration within their own environment.
- Acts as the credible expert while demonstrating how SheerID can meet partners and customers needs. This means being able to articulate the benefits of SheerID's solution to all levels including lines of business managers and “C” level executives, with remote or face-to-face meetings.
- Works closely with the Product and Marketing team to define the value of the partnership opportunity in SheerID's ecosystem, and how customer or partner requirements fit with the overall product strategy.
- Is able to define and implement an API or a shim to facilitate the integration of partner and customer solutions with SheerID.
- Takes time researching and gaining knowledge to ensure that we remain on the cutting edge of the competitive landscape.
- 5+ years of experience in technical pre-sales, solution engineering, technical consulting or technical product management for SaaS companies, with significant hands-on experience developing solutions in an Internet-centric environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field such as Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging and documentation competencies.
- Demonstrated systematic and creative problem solving know-how.
- Effective organizational abilities, and ability to interact smoothly with business and technology teams worldwide.
- Willingness to travel, domestic or internationally, up to 50%.
- Eagerness to work in a rapidly changing team environment.
SheerID is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. SheerID believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.