Shop-Ware is expanding our team and bringing on a new QA Engineer! We're a small, tight-knit team of smart people who like to get a lot done with minimal overhead. As a member of our Quality Assurance team, you’ll work closely with our engineering and product teams to ensure a high-quality user experience across our platform. If you want to collaborate and learn with a team of motivated technologists who love what they do, please get in touch.
We offer a great team, fully remote environment, very competitive salary, insurance, and 401K.
● Own QA processes for new features and product launches
● Create comprehensive test plans to cover all aspects of testing
● Analyze product requirements and architect test plans
● Write, validate, and execute test cases
● Track defects and provide quality metrics
● Contribute in team sprint planning meetings
● Take ownership of issues found in production that made it through QA
● 2+ years of professional experience in a QA role
● Professional experience testing a SaaS product
● Knowledge of common testing methodologies
● High levels of flexibility, personal drive, ownership, and accountability
● Experience working fast-paced, distributed, high growth environment
● Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
● Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct
Bonus if you have experience with:
● Browser compatibility testing
● Managing QA teams
● QA process setup or improvement
Shop-Ware is the Automotive Aftermarket’s premier enterprise-grade SaaS platform for shop management. We provide cutting edge solutions for the modern repair facility and are committed to developing sophisticated tools to help the aftermarket thrive and grow.