Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you'll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you'll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you'll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
AS A STRATEGIST AT SIEGEL+GALE, YOU WILL:
• Display a deep understanding of dynamics of clients' businesses
• Independently translate a project into an appropriate work plan
• Actively define client challenges and identify core issues
• Convert research findings into actionable and value-driving insights (‘connects the dots')
• Create and defend a compelling, fact-based story
• Align deliverables and overall direction of project recommendations
• Create ‘client ready' deliverables
• Informally manage and mentor juniors on client engagements
• Participate in client work sessions and presentations
YOU'RE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE:
• 5+ years agency experience; or
• An advanced degree and 2+ years agency experience
• Familiarity with core strategy subjects and significant capability in 1+ specific areas (i.e., corporate positioning, brand architecture, employee engagement, etc.)
• Significant exposure to multiple industries, including both B2B and B2C, with more in-depth knowledge of 1+ industries
• Ability to simplify
• Digital expertise
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.