Sight+Sound Gallery is a boutique gallery specializing in 2-channel audio, while offering a wide selection of solutions for computer and personal audio, music servers, streaming devices, and home theater and automation. We consult, design, install, and program systems, providing a holistic experience to address any need. We operate as both a brick and mortar store and an online retailer. Our mission is to turn your house into a home through the medium of Sight+Sound.
Sight+Sound Gallery is seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to assist with gallery operations in-store and online. This role would be part-time at 25 -30 hours/week, and is based in Atlanta, GA in the heart of midtown.
• Digital Marketing & Content Development
• Develop marketing strategies around products/brands tailored for social media space to drive conversions
• Prepare weekly social media posts on Fb, Tw, Google+, Instagram
• Produce weekly blog posts for inclusion on website between 250-350 words
• Work with graphic designer to develop marketing collateral to support all advertising activities
• Management of e-commerce presence on Amazon.com, Volusion, and Google Merchant
• Manage SKUs in online store and vendors to constantly improve and optimize our website. This includes but not limited to updating images, pricing, product descriptions, etc.
• Manage all email marketing campaigns and report results.
o Plan, oversee and execute several promotional campaigns per week.
o Responsible for understanding analytics for all email campaigns.
o Responsible for maintaining email performance and overall channel health.
• Recommendation and execution of email file segmentation in order to optimize both marketing and triggered email opportunities.
• Oversee the testing and sending process for all campaigns.
• Help develop leads with strategic targets
• Communicate with customers with a positive, professional and friendly demeanor via phone, email, chat and in-person
• Help customers navigate Sight+Sound Gallery's website and place orders online.
Seeking independent, self-starters with the following qualifications:
• The ideal candidate would be a recent college graduate seeking exposure to how to run and market a business
• Facilitate and perform research on current trends, keywords, and developing audience base
• Strong understanding of social media campaign management, spend analytics and tools
• Ability to build project plans and execute/iterate on a strategy
• Self-motivated marketing professional who thrives in a fast paced start up work environment.
• Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, and Social media sites
• Graphic design experience is a plus
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Enthusiastic and personable – enjoys working with people/customers
• Eager to learn – as we are a start-up this role provides high visibility to and experience with the internal operations of a small business, entrepreneurship, luxury selling, and eCommerce.
We will contact you for an in-person interview if you feel you would be a good fit for the role. Please be able to provide references if asked.