Rogers Behavioral Health, the area's leader in behavioral health services, is looking for a POOL Groundskeeper to join our BROWN DEER location on DAY/PM shifts.
The Groundskeeper is responsible for the maintenance and care of the grounds and garden areas within the Hospital property.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination to use hand and power tools.
- Must be able to perform all groundskeeper duties and possess judgment to work within limits of abilities.
- Must be able to adapt readily to change in assignments.
- Possess judgment to work out problems within specified boundaries related to groundskeeping.
- Must be able to lift and carry tools, power equipment and lawn equipment.
- Must be able to climb trees and ladders.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds.
- Verbal and hearing ability required to interact with patients and employees. Numerical ability required to maintain records and operate a computer.
- Able to plan, control and direct all aspects of employee relations. Tact required to deal effectively with employees and professional staff. Logical thinking and discretion required to make decisions in initiating and implementing policies and procedures and standards.
- Must be able to read and communicate through written, verbal and auditory skills and abilities.
- Physically/Mentally able to perform job duties as verified by a physical exam by a licensed physician, per post-employment physical.
- High school diploma required, with advanced vocational or technical education strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in grounds keeping technology preferred.
- Trained in the use of chain saws and power lawn care equipment.
- Valid Wisconsin drivers license. Must be granted insurable status by the Rogers Memorial Hospital insurance policy.