Sion Power Corporation, the global leader in the development of a new generation of high-energy,
rechargeable lithium batteries is currently searching for a Database Developer. The Database Developer will be
responsible to design, build, and maintain the Company’s database and web-based user interface to meet
growing production and R&D needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, build, and maintain web based user interfaces and databases to meet growing requirements.
- Maintain existing web based user interface and associated database.
- Ensure the integrity and performance of databases are maintained, and that the data is stored securely
- and optimally.
- Create and maintain manufacturing and operations dashboards and reports
- Interact with multiple departments to assess their needs related to data collection and analysis
- requirements. Update users of changes and train them to use systems
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar 5 years’ experience, preferably in a
- production environment supporting data collection
- Demonstrated competence in the following:
- Microsoft SQL and MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Creating/modifying database tables, stored procedures, and triggers
- Generating database queries
- Reverse engineering existing database systems and interacting programs
- Data driven and solution oriented: successful candidates will have meticulous attention to detail and
- possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Team oriented: good people skills to work efficiently across departments
- Project management experience and the ability to communicate effectively with Sion Power’s teams
- and senior management and regularly report on goals and work status against deadlines.
- Strong written communication skills and documentation
- Flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and requests
Work authorization: United States Resident (Required)