Skipper is a rapidly growing, technology-enabled startup based in Charlotte, NC that's revolutionizing the pet care industry through a top notch team and cutting-edge technology. We provide pet owners with an unparalleled level of convenience, accountability and care. Come join our team of dog lovers and be a part of the "next big thing" in pet care.
AS A PET CARE ASSOCIATE YOU WILL:
- Take role of daycare guests
- Positively greet customers and welcome guests
- Walk guests to play space
- Pick up dogs from apartments and bring them to play space
- Perform body check on guests and record findings
- Clean lobby area
- Space vacuum play area
- Spot & deep clean play area
- Monitor play group and address issues
- Perform ongoing temperament assessment of guests
- Update dog profile notes
- Add visit notes and take and upload photos
- Finalize and send visit report
- Access homes and care for pets including walks, feeding, and backyard play
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 1+ year of previous animal care experience--preferably in a daycare/group play environment
- Availability Monday Friday from 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work on major holidays
YOU'RE GOOD AT AND ENJOY:
- Playing with dogs!
- Being dependable and punctual
- Learning hands-on dog handling and dog training skills
- Being thorough and detail-oriented when completing tasks at hand
- Picking up poop (it's the reality)
- Capable of physical movements requiring the use of legs, wrists, hands and/or fingers including kneeling and bending
- Repetitive arm and wrist use. Frequent grasping.
- Ability to pull up to 140 pounds
- Ability to be on feet and/or walking up to eight (8) hours per day for at least six (6) hours
- Ability to lift up to forty (40) pounds