- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, and gates.
- Monitor entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Maintain visitor logs and visitor pass
- Escort visitors
- Inspect building, equipment and access points to determine security risks
- Conduct surveillance of facility, monitor Closed Circuit Television (CCTV); conduct video investigations as requested
- Maintain documentation or reports on security related incidents or investigations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Two to five years security / loss prevention experience required
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain sensitive security data and professionally administer security policies and procedures
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to react quickly in sensitive situations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to interface effectively with people in various job capacities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer application
- Able to work a flexible schedule – Early morning, overnight, weekends and holidays