Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Responsible for the design, integration, testing, and fielding of hardware and software interfaces and all system level requirements related to an Information Management System comprised of complex software applications and computer operating systems including Windows 10, Android, RHEL 7.
Responsible for developing integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems. Development and maintenance of system data flow diagrams and Operational View (OV) drawings.
Team lead, responsible for the assignment and supervising daily tasking of junior engineers, and directing overall system level testing, identifying, formulating, designing and/or testing practical solutions to engineering problems and guiding the engineering development of modern systems; Responsible for employing systems engineering methods and tools in the development of systems. Integrating, planning, coordinating, and facilitating information system related activities such as upgrade of hardware and software, program and system design development of computer network software, and implementation of internet and intranet site software.
Responsible for applying cybersecurity processes throughout the engineering process for cyber non-compliance remediation when possible, and developing mitigation statements for cyber non-compliances. Assists technical writers and system training staff as required.
- Programmatic or technical knowledge identifying, formulating, designing and/or testing practical solutions to engineering problems and guide the engineering development of modern systems; and to employ systems engineering methods and tools in the development of systems. Integrating, planning, coordinating, and facilitating information system related activities such as upgrade of hardware and software, program and system design
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to work independently with some guidance from supervisor/manager
- Knowledge of Windows server and an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong analytical skills; Able to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment
- Able to work effectively with other groups and teams
- Strong knowledge of supporting MS tools (SCCM, SCOM, MDT, DNS, networking, storage, clustering).
- Desktop Imaging engineering solution experience
- Windows certifications, such as those provided by Microsoft, desired
- Process-oriented team player with excellent communications skills
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related IT discipline. Three (3) years of experience in a "Relevant Engineering/Science Field".
- Of the three (3) years’ experience, a minimum of (1) year experience as system engineer.
- Experience in requirements definition, system design development, and documentation.
- Experience performing logical and physical system design and reviews and prepares system documents and specifications.
- Experience conducting technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with system; preparing reports, studies and documentation.
- Experience addressing special problem areas and administering solutions to complex areas of the network, including security analysis and planning.
- Security Clearance: Secret clearance based upon a SSBI or SSBI-PR completed within the past five years