POSITION: WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST (SCA 21410)-DISTRIBUTION OPERATION
LOCATION: WARNER ROBINS, GA
STATUS: CONTINGENT, ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING!
CLEARANCE: MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A NACI/NACLC CLEARANCE
BENEFITS: 401K, LIFE/HEALTH/ DENTAL/DISABILITY INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, AND TUITION REIMBURSEMENT.
The Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the operation and storage plan. The work will be performed at a Patricio Enterprises Warehouse Facility or a Government facility at Warner Robins Air Complex.
PRIMARY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Tasks include: Verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages; routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods; rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials; examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage; and removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- Operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
- Uses DSS and other Government Data Systems resolving common error conditions, responds to computer output instructions or error conditions, and following standard operating procedures.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma/GED and a minimum of two years’ experience in warehousing and distribution, experience in handling hazardous material is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience utilizing a Warehouse Management System.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must have minimum of intermediate computer skills.
- You must be able to lift, carry, move, push, pull up to 40 pounds unassisted and be willing to wear all required safety equipment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK
EOE. PROTECTED VETERANS/INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.