MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT OUR OFFICE HEADQUARTERS IN CHICO, CA
Do you have these skills/qualities? If so, apply! Tell us why you're the best fit for the position!
- Blog writing experience
- A passion for social media
- Strong attention to detail
- Rigorous work ethic
- The ability to think creatively and critically
- A high degree of common sense
- The ability to work independently with minimal instruction
- Outstanding writing skills, both creatively and persuasively
- Knowledge of marketing principles, customer service, and public relations
- A self-motivated, winning attitude
- A smart, intuitive, and consultative approach to solving problems
- GOT RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE? HUGE BONUS!
- Working knowledge social media platforms, preferably from a brand perspective, including Facebook, Google+, Yelp, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Twitter, TripAdvisor and Instagram (in other words, your personal Facebook ramblings and Instagram “what I ate for dinner” posts don’t count)
- Availability beginning Winter/Spring 2019 semester
To apply for the Social Media Intern position at Social High Rise, you MUST submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- Responses to our application questions
*Interns may receive college credit for this internship. Interns are responsible to provide the proper paperwork in order to receive college credit.
**Note: We love meeting people in person, but due to the nature of our business and our office location, it's a challenge for us to accommodate visitors who drop-in without making an appointment first. So, please submit your application package online, and if we like what we read, we will contact you to set up an interview.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.