You’re here to take risks and push boundaries. You will generate code that transforms how millions of consumers and small businesses manage their finances in cloud, platform, mobile and SaaS environments. And help us open new doors for developers and crowd-sourcing.
You'll engineer solutions to challenging and meaningful customer problems. And you'll do so in a culture that embraces experimentation and rapid prototyping. Interacting with customers and iterating rapidly will help you understand their pain points and take your ideas further faster.
What you'll bring
- Provide examples of production ready code
- Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Solid understanding of Agile development, object oriented design, and programming languages
- Extensive programming experience with one or more of the following: C#, Java, C++
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Ability to problem-solve and adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Software Engineer: Full Stack/Front-End/Back-End/DevOps/Mobile/Machine Learning
- Security Engineers: Familiarity or the ability to learn current trends and best practices infront-end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability
- We offer opportunities in a variety of areas all over the U.S. and throughout our business units. Specific responsibilities will vary by project area.
Mountain View, CA
San Diego, CA
How you will lead
- Work on our core products and services or those that support critical functions of our engineering operations. See your work launched and solving complex problems for customers.
- Learn and apply carefully defined best practices and procedures to the process of designing, implementing, and supporting individual software projects
- Build effective working relationships with team members and contribute in a meaningful way. Receive detailed instructions and mentoring from senior team members
- Work is closely reviewed for correctness and completeness
- Learn innovation methods like Design 4 Delight and Lean Start-In