SONGBIRD STUDIOS (songbirdsf.com) - San Francisco's premier vocal coaching studio is looking for energetic, responsible and detail oriented person to join our team as a Studio Assistant. This is a part-time employee position.
WHO WE ARE: We are a professional vocal coaching studio serving a rapidly growing community of amazing students of all ages and skill sets. Our instructors are versed in a variety of vocal genres (including pop/top40, singer-songwriter, musical theater, classical, etc) with a focus on contemporary music styling. We provide instruction in a warm and supportive environment through one-on-one lessons, performance showcases, group classes, workshops, and summer camps. We are incredibly passionate about sharing the beauty of music with everyone, and working with a variety of students to achieve their musical dreams!
THE STUDIO ASSISTANT WILL:
- Be part of an awesome team of passionate teachers and music-lovers
- Learn firsthand how a business grows
- Further their office management expertise
STUDIO ASSISTANT WILL WORK WITH OUR STUDIO MANAGER, AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Phone and email communication with new and existing clients
- Updating social media & social media marketing
- Generating mass emails
- Studio scheduling
- Booking venues
- Event preparation
- Upkeep of studio inventory and supplies
- Other administrative duties on a case by case basis
- Strong customer service skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Works well in a small team
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to many prioritize tasks
- Intuitively provides excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer proficient (Word, Excel, email, Social Media, GoogleDrive; Adobe Creative Cloud software experience a plus)
- Paid Time Off including Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- Retirement Investment Matching Program
- Annual Studio Retreat for Team Building, Development, and Fun!
Compensation: Hourly based on experience. This is a part time employment position.