SONGBIRD STUDIOS (songbirdsf.com) - San Francisco's premier vocal coaching studio is looking for an energetic, responsible, detail-oriented problem solver to join our team as a Studio Coordinator. This is a part-time employee position.
WHO WE ARE: We are a professional vocal coaching studio serving a rapidly growing community of amazing students of all ages and skillsets. Our instructors are versed in a variety of vocal genres (including pop/top 40, singer-songwriter, musical theater, classical, etc) with a focus on contemporary music styling. We provide instruction in a warm and supportive environment through one-on-one lessons, performance showcases, group classes, workshops, and summer camps. We are incredibly passionate about sharing the beauty of music with everyone, and working with a variety of students to achieve their musical dreams!
THE STUDIO ADMINISTRATOR WILL:
- Be an integral part of an awesome team of passionate teachers and music-lovers
- Actively participate in the evolution of the Songbird Studios community
- Expand their personal & professional development alongside an amazing rapidly growing team
STUDIO ADMINISTRATOR WILL WORK WITH OUR STUDIO MANAGER, AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Serve as the main point of contact for our Administrative Team
- Working closely with the Leadership Team to problem solve and enhance the client experience at our studio
- Leading our administrative team with eloquent (articulate?) phone & email communication with new and existing clients
- Overseeing the administrative network at our three studio locations
- Studio scheduling and calendar management
- Upkeep of studio inventory and supplies
- Other administrative duties on a case by case basis
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Works well in a small team
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize many concurrent tasks
- Intuitively provides excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer proficient (Gmail, G Suite (Docs, Sheets)). Mindbody, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Cloud software experience a plus.
- Paid Time Off including Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- Retirement Investment Matching Program
Compensation: Hourly based on experience. This is a part time employment position.