The Manager owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Programmatic Analysts. Managers train Programmatic Analysts on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize online biddable media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. paid search and social, auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Generate and manage monthly bill/pay and spend reporting in coordination with Analyst
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Analysts and Sr. Analysts, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance