GREAT PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY FOR MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL WITH CONNECTIONS IN THE ATLANTA LEGAL COMMUNITY
Spotlight Branding is looking for a sales representative in Atlanta. This individual will be responsible for acquiring new clients and maintaining the relationship with those clients throughout the duration of their relationship with our company.
This individual will have territory exclusivity in Atlanta and will be the only authorized representative for Spotlight Branding in the area.
Spotlight Branding is a nationally acclaimed internet marketing provider for solo and small law firms. We offer a turnkey solution for website design, video marketing, email newsletter management, social media marketing, and more.
As our sales representative, you will not have to do ANY of this work - our professional team will handle that for you. Your sole focus will be acquiring new clients and maintaining the relationship while we execute behind the scenes.
This job is commission based. You will receive 10% of all revenue generated through clients in your portfolio. This is significant because all clients will be on a monthly subscription with our services, meaning recurring income for you!
In the first twelve months, a motivated and effective representative has the potential to earn $50,000 or more. $100K+ potential by the end of year two.
We will provide business cards, sales materials, and other collateral. We will also provide ongoing coaching to ensure your success.
- People Person
- Great Networker
- Self Motivated and Able to Work Independently
- Access to Lawyers and/or Willing to Regularly Attend Local Bar Events, Legal Networking Groups, etc
- Ability to Woo
- Approaching and Meeting New People Comes Easy
- Honesty and Integrity
- Enjoys Building Long-Term Relationships with Clients (get to know them, their business, hobbies, etc)
This job is perfect for the person with an entrepreneurial spirit, who enjoys meeting people and building relationships. As an independent representative of Spotlight Branding, you will be your own boss, setting your own schedule and priorities, while being able to work from home or anywhere you like!
You will be spending your time throughout the week getting involved with a variety of different networking events and groups in your area, many of them law focused (bar associations, happy hours, etc). Overall, you will spend your time however you best see fit in order to prospect and create interest in Spotlight Branding’s services. And of course, you will be setting up your own sales meetings with lawyers in Atlanta in order to offer our services.
Additionally, as you obtain clients, you will also invest time maintaining a strong relationship with them, increasing retention and generating referrals.
Our internal operations team will handle all of the day to day work, and communication, in terms of producing the services for the clients. Your focus will simply be on finding new clients, having sales meetings, and maintaining strong rapport with your current clients.
Here is a recap of the day to day responsibilities of a Territory Exclusive Sales Rep:
- Join/Attend Networking Events and Groups
- Building a Network in the Legal Industry
- Creating New Leads through Networking/Word of Mouth
- In-Person Sales Meetings with Potential New Clients
- Reviewing Services and Signing Up New Clients
- Managing their Happiness (making sure they are happy, taking them out to lunch or coffee, buying a birthday gift, etc...again, you will not be coordinating or even doing any of the actual marketing work, just maintaining the relationship)