Are you EXCEPTIONAL in your current role? Are you PASSIONATE about finding creative solutions? Are you a DRIVER of change? Are you seeking a CAREER with an exciting company that rewards INNOVATION?
We currently have an opening for a full-time, organized and detail oriented HR Generalist to work in our corporate office in North Dallas. We are a leading Human Resources Outsourcing firm headquartered in Dallas, with an ESAC accredited and bonded PEO service offering. Staff One has been in the PEO industry longer than 90% of our peers, and we have increased our client base by 90% in the last 20 months! The successful candidate must work well in a fast paced, high energy, environment and have strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
The Human Resource Generalist position provides support to the HR Team. Primarily focused on areas of specialty related HR duties ie, unemployment, background/drug screening services, training program development and field training. Assist HR Managers with day-to-day client support needs. Supports corporate leadership by demonstrating alignment with corporate values.
• Provide support to HR Managers with the creation and development of client customized handbooks and keeping
them up to date and current
• Maintain and keep up to date various guidebooks utilized by the HR team for client support
• Work directly with HR Managers to develop and create client specific job descriptions
• Provide support to HR Managers with all client specific requests for guides, manuals or other tools
• Assists with the development of, revision and implementation of all HR related documents and forms
• Prepare and distribute HRM Guides to all HR Managers and keep up to date with any necessary revisions or
• Works closely with the Client Services Team to support their demands for client customization items
• Provide telephone support for Corporate Admin and all incoming calls
• Provide support in functional ares of human resources and client services as needed.
• Research Federal and State required worksite postings – supply to worksites as requested
• Create training certificates as requested by HR Managers for client specific training
• Communicate client issues and requests to appropriate internal staff members
• Answer basic HR questions for corporate and client employees
• Respond to client questions and requests for information; provide basic HR support to clients that do not have a
high demand for day to day concerns
• Refer and direct callers for employment verifications
• Assist VP of Service Delivery with projects as needed
Ability to support the ideas and needs of others in the organization -
Ability to identify and provide input/feedback to other team members as well as other departments to ensure client service needs are met and objectives are obtained.
Consistently maintains a great attitude to perform daily activities – Has a positive “can-do” attitude and a willingness to learn more about all areas of HR related services..
Commitment to achievement – Maintains positive attitude and willingness to see tasks through. Seeks opportunities to provide support in order to achieve company values and goals.
Exceptional customer service – Provide exceptional customer service to all employees, internal and external
-401 (k) Retirement Plan (including a 100% match up to the first 4% of the employees’ contribution)
-Short and Long Term Disability
-Flexible Spending Account
-Free Gym Membership
-Holiday Club Savings Plan (with a company match)
-Fresh fruit provided daily!
If you are interested in joining our team in a fast paced, collaborative and fun environment, please submit your resume.
Staff One, Inc. is not a staffing agency! We are an ESAC accredited Professional Employer