The Starcom Internship Program is a 10 WEEK, 40 HOUR PER WEEK PROGRAM BEGINNING ON 6/7/2021. The Starcom Internship Experience immerses you in the fast paced media industry. On a daily basis, interns will assist teammates with client and/or agency tasks gaining knowledge of basic media language and media math. They will become comfortable utilizing company systems such as Ad*Views, Media Tools, the Source, MRI Applications, TARDIIS, MBOX and more. Each intern will be assigned an area based on interest, experience and capabilities.
• MEDIA: Provide clients with complete communication strategy and activation across all major media.
• MULTICULTURAL MEDIA: Provide clients with communications strategy and activation for today’s largest population groups in the US: Hispanic, African American and Asian.
• DATA & ANALYTICS: Design, development and on-going maintenance of all analysis and reporting for an assigned client across media types. Interest in working with data and comfort with math and basic statistical concepts required.
• RESEARCH: Interpret and uncover consumer insights via campaign accountability research and forward looking proprietary studies. Interest in consumer understanding and strong analytical skills (math, logic, etc.) preferred.
• HUMAN EXPERIENCE STRATEGY: Expand utilization of digital, analytics and human experience creation capabilities. Integrates and activates communications planning across all channels.
• CONTENT: Embedded in Investment, Content is here to help our agency and client teams think more strategically, expansively and creatively about the role of media created content as a key business driver.
• HUMAN RESOURCES: Manage company-wide internship program including event planning, on-boarding, off-boarding and performance management. Serve as first point of contact for interns across all locations.
• CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS: Manage internal and external company branding, events and communications initiatives.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or higher with a target graduation date of Spring 2022 or Winter of 2021
• Proven strong interest in a career in advertising, technology, analytics, research or related
• Basic PC skills- familiarity with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Leadership, problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.