Stepping Stone Staffing is seeking a Solution Architect (Software) for an exciting opportunity with our partner! Details of the position are as follows:
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define, analyze and document requirements. Clearly communicate translation of requirements from business and technical sources into technical design direction, using various means including specifications, white board discussions, UML modeling techniques, etc.
- Work closely with remote product and development teams in all phases of software development life cycle to conceptualize, design and implement end-to-end digital solutions that meet business objectives.
- Work closely with executives, key departmental management and project stakeholders across the organization. Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization.
- Research industry trends and best practices and develop recommendations of technologies and methods to stakeholders at all levels.
- Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information to constantly optimize the products and its performance.
- Expertise with a broad base of digital web and mobile products, technologies, platforms, patterns, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Experience in solution prototyping, information architecture, system analysis or product management.
- Knowledge of technical design documentation methodologies and technologies (Visio, UML, object modeling, etc.).
- Experience developing and refining best practices for implementation and maintenance of e-Commerce, CRM, web, social media, and web analytic assets.
- Command of sound software design principles and patterns is required.
- Experience with general security technologies, processes, and concepts.
- Familiarity with Marketing and Advertising is desirable.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills. Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Experience working/leading projects executed using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Expect travel; domestic and international